Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta
On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta is remarkable.

I finished reading this book yesterday afternoon and after a good hour of crying I spent my night thinking about it. It's without a doubt one of the best books I've ever read.

This is a complex story and like some reviews have already stated, in the beginning it can be confusing. I was warned by my friends and kept reading (thanks Ash and Kim♥) and I'm really glad I did because this book is incredible.

That said, you should consider it a challenge and start reading it with a curious mind and you will become intrigued with these two stories and their connection, you will understand the dynamics of the "territory wars" and it will be worth the initial confusion. At a certain point, it becomes really engaging and you are there with Taylor Markham, a terrific heroine and you'll feel her sorrow, restlessness and her need to uncover the secrets of her past and of course, you will fall in love with Jonah Griggs - moody stares and all .

The characters are unforgettable, all of them, and so is their journey. It's intense, deeply emotional but never melodramatic, it's also entertaining and funny. While reading this book you'll probably have many moments that will make you stop reading and go: "WOW", and appreciate the overwhelming beauty of Marchetta's writing.

On the Jellicoe Road is utterly beautiful, it has soul and I recommend it to everyone who wants to feel.

-These beautiful images, created by some really talented people, were found on Tumblr and Pinterest-