Scandal in Seattle (Great Exploitations, #2) - Nicole  Williams
4.5 'favorite guilty pleasure' Stars When I read the first installment of the 'Great Exploitations' saga - Mischief in Miami - I was hooked. This is one of the most creative and unique premises that I ever came across, as you can read in the blurb, this story is about 'Sienna': She’s an Eve, a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy, powerful men for one reason and one reason only: to seduce their husbands. To ensure their pre-nuptial agreement will be null and void thanks to a little loophole known as the Infidelity Clause. To ensure that those wives don’t find themselves on the other side of a divorce without a penny to their name. 'Eve'aka 'Sienna'In 'Scandal in Seattle' we continue to follow Sienna's story as she comes face-to-face with the most difficult and biggest errand of her career: seduce her ex-boyfriend, 'Henry Callahan' whose actions inadvertently led Sienna to the business of Great Exploitations"Henry Callahan. Billionaire. IT business mogul. My Ten. My Errand. My ex." He remains a mystery... In this second book, we get to know how Sienna and Henry met and unravel some of their history, there isn't a major development in this second installment, but there is a strange and somewhat intriguing reunion between them. In between, we also follow Sienna as she completes a different errand, also in this installment another element is introduced that is going to complicate things even more for Sienna. Oh and 'G' makes an appearance "G" is kind of a 'Madam'I'm not going to get into bigger details because this is already a really short read. I have to say that the writing is absolutely brilliant, as usual, Nicole Williams writing is unique, she is without a doubt one of my favorite authors. That said, I was kind of undecided of how to rate this, but due to its originality, character complexity and engaging plot I think this has the potential to become one of my favorite series. To say that I can't wait for the 3rd book is an understatement. So, I recommend it to everyone, but I think patience here is the key because it's a really short read and at the same time it's highly addictive. Usually I tend to avoid cliffhangers, but this is so good that I had to read it immediately, so keep that in mind, but do not miss the chance to read 'Great Exploitations' Because I’m in the business of Great Exploitations. And business is good.