Gilded Cage - Alexandra Richland
NOW I can't rate this book less than 2 stars because it has the coolest guy ever on the cover and because..."Oh, my baby, my baby she don't want me no moreEver since she saw his poster in that record storeShe says the way he grinds his molars is really sexyShe thinks he's so darn dysfunctional and "Generation X"yShe likes his brooding angst and his wild-eyed stareYeah, he's her very favorite slacker multi-millionaireWell, my baby's in love with Eddie VedderShe's all crazy 'bout that Eddie VedderOnce she was mine, but now I better just forget her'Cause my baby's in love with Eddie VedderNow, every time I see him, well, he looks so grimI guess it really must suck to be a rock star like himWhat a pain in the butt to have so much successSpending all his time moping and avoiding the pressBut my girl can't get enough of his sullen demeanorLike he's some big tortured genious and I'm some kinda wienerWell, my baby's in love with Eddie VedderShe's got a thing for that Eddie VedderTell me, what can he do that I can't do betterNow my baby's in love withI said I said I said my baby's in love with Eddie VedderHead over heels for that Eddie VedderI cant believe it, now she's knitting him a sweater'Cause my baby's in love with Eddie VedderI knew we were headin' for disasterWhen she caught me hangin' out at the TicketmasterNow she's got an unrequited adoratioonFor the frustrated, agitated, designated alienatedSpokesman for the disaffected grunge generationWell, I don't wear Doc MArtens and I don't wear flannelAnd I don't boycott the music video channelAnd I just can't compete with all that money and fameBut I know two can play at this gameYeah, well, let's just see how jealous she'll getWhen I start stalking Alanis MorissetteWell, mny baby's in love with Eddie VedderShe's all crazy 'bout that Eddie VedderOnce she was mine but now I better just forget her'Cause my baby's in love withI said I said I said my baby's in love with Eddie VedderWhy'd she have to fall for that Eddie VedderIf she wants to leave me, I guess I better let her'Cause my baby's in love with Eddie Vedder"who isn't in love with Eddie Vedder?