Love Me - Jillian Dodd
I'd like to start by saying that I love, love, love this series and for those who haven't read 'The Keatyn Chronicles', you should know that this is one of the most addictive YA series out there, it's really entertaining, sexy, angsty, the writing is excellent, engaging and plus you get like ten potential book boyfriends/hotties!'Keatyn' is a great character, she's 'one of the guys', she's feminine and has all the insecurities that teenagers have with some drama/suspense added to the mix, she's really funny too, so if you are looking for a fun read, you can't go wrong with 'The Keatyn Chronicles'.I loved this installment, it's my favorite so far and there are so many great moments in it: Keatyn's relationship with the boys, the texting with her grandparents; the hottest babysitter ever - 'Cooper Steele'; all the sexual tension, the dirty talking in french, those sexy 'feather' moments... The only thing I didn't like was what happened with my Cush!!WHY WHY WHY??!! I still wanna mingle with 'the Cushman'. #RememberCush #RememberCush'sAbsOh well, at least we have all the other hotties...and Aiden *sigh* The 'God of All Hotties' - he couldn't be more perfect, he's sweet, confident, he's the prince of swoon... Boots?”He moves closer to my face.“Yeah?”“I’d wait for you forever. You don’t get it do you?”“Get what?”“We’re going to be together for a long time. There is no need to rush things when you know that.” But, what I liked the most about this installment was that, despite all the fun, games and hotties and all the confusion she's feeling about this hottie overload, 'Keatyn' has finally figured out that she needs to love herself first - that's a great message for all the teenagers that read these books. That said, I can't wait for 'Hate Me' and I'm happy that, in the meantime, we get to go with Keatyn to St. Croix, but in the end I really, really hope that Keatyn and Aiden get to say:____________________________________________UPDATE: Ok, after some careful consideration and much thought (and some persuasion), I declare that I am now supporting Team Damian, don't get me wrong, Keatyn can still go to the Eiffel Tower with The God of All Hotties, but she has to end up with Damian 'The rock-star of all Hotties'!! I will explain this change of heart (teams)on my review of 'Adore Me'. Thank you!Feel free to join #TEAM DAMIAN (we have groupies)